Sunday, June 21, 2020, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Parking Lot Services - Sundays at 10:30am
NORTH PARKING LOT
We’ve got great news, friends! For the past several months, we haven’t been able to come together as a community to worship on Sunday mornings, but with summer weather upon us and restrictions easing up, we are excited to provide an opportunity for just that. Beginning Sunday, June 21, and continuing as long as necessary, we want to invite you and your family to join us in the NORTH FCC parking lot at 10:30am for a time of worship together. Pop the trunk and sit in the back or pull out some lawn chairs, and our service will be broadcast over the radio. Finally, we can sing with others! We’ll also have a children’s recommendation, so bring that wifi-enabled device just in case.
The church building will be open for bathrooms. You must comply by wearing a mask and with simple distancing regulations when you enter the building. We recommend that you use the bathroom before you come. We will need to maintain appropriate distancing (so you’ll have to keep that 6 foot distance from other families), but it’s a nice segue to when we can finally be together. We will continue to have the worship service available to view on YouTube each Sunday at 9am.
So we’ll see you Sunday, June 21 and just so we’re clear, here’s what to expect and what we’re asking from our families when they come:
· Come to the NORTH parking lot of FCC by 10:30am
· Park every other spot. Cones will help you know which spots to park in.
· After parking, feel free to stay in your car; or pop open the trunk, pull out some lawn chairs, and sit near your vehicle with the radio up. Tune your radio to 98.1FM.
· If you choose to sit outside, please use the empty parking space to the left of your vehicle.
· It would be very helpful if you would also turn off your engine during the service.
· All service elements will be broadcast over the radio. The music will be pre-recorded while the sermon will be live.
· Please maintain 6ft distance from other families, as possible.
· Please wear masks.
· Think about what else you might need and come prepared – water, an umbrella, etc.
· And if you can’t make it, know that the worship service will still be available on YouTube Sunday mornings at 9am.