Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I want to thank you for your faithfulness in serving our Lord here at FCC. I am inspired by your love and hospitality! I am thrilled that so many of you have signed up for family dinners this month!
On Wednesday nights during our prayer meeting, we have been watching an exciting serries by Rev. Peter Marshall on the history of America. This week Rev. Marshall will be reviewing the voyage of the pilgrims across the Atlantic Ocean. I hope you can join us!
Here are the dig deeper questions from yesterday’s sermon from John 6:
Declarations of Deity: I AM the Bread of Life
March 13, 2022
Text: John 6:35
- 1. How does John 6:26-27 reveal impure motives in the crowd? See John 6:15
- 2. Why do people want to earn salvation? John 6:28-29
- 3. What is the problem of continually seeking signs from God? 1 Corinthians 1:22-25
- 4. Jesus promises to raise all who trust in Him on the last day. John 6:39,40,44, 54. How does this comfort you?
- 5. What are the tenses of our salvation in Jesus according to John 5:24?
- 6. How is Jesus like bread?
- 7. How is eating bread like trusting in Jesus?
- 8. What is shocking about the statement in John 6:66?
Let me leave you with a promise from God. God rejoices over everyone who repents and follows Him in simple faith!
Sing, Daughter Zion; shout aloud, Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, Daughter Jerusalem! 15 The LORD has taken away your punishment, he has turned back your enemy. The LORD, the King of Israel, is with you; never again will you fear any harm. 16 On that day they will say to Jerusalem, “Do not fear, Zion; do not let your hands hang limp. 17 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”NIV Zephaniah 3:14-17
Love and prayers,