Hey there brothers and sisters!
With Spring on its way, we’re seeing an uptick in activity among the church. Here’s a quick update of things you might want to know about:
- Daylight Saving Time – Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead one hour this Saturday evening. But if you forget, there’ll be coffee waiting for you.
- (Church) Family Dinners – we’re practicing giving and receiving hospitality this month with the Church Family. If you’d like to take part, sign up here!
- Children’s Survey – Calling all parents with children! We would love to know how to better communicate with you as you seek to raise up your children in the way they should go (Prov. 22:6)! Please go to http://bit.ly/fccchildrens to fill out the 4 question survey! Thank you so much for entrusting us with your children!!
- Parking Access Change – Our new neighbors are getting ready to move in. In preparation, March 14 – March 26, the south entrance to our parking lot will be closed for asphalt work. Please use the entrance to the north in the meantime.
- Night of Worship & Prayer – Friday, April 8 at 7:30pm You are invited to join us for a special Lenten Night of Worship & Prayer on Friday, April 8, beginning at 7:30pm. Let’s prepare our hearts to celebrate the resurrection by lifting up our voices in song and prayer!
- Good Friday & Easter Services – Our Good Friday service will be at 6:30pm on Friday, April 15. Easter services will be held on Sunday, April 17 at 8:00am, 9:15am, and 10:30am. Invite one of those neighbors you’ve been praying for! And don’t forget our youth Easter Breakfast Fundraiser beginning at 7:30am!
Looking forward to worshipping our risen Savior with you in the months ahead. If you have any questions about any of the above items, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Grace and peace,