Here is a great list of prayer requests on “ministering to others” from the ONECRY prayer list this month. I ask you to pray these back to God and expect Him to answer!
Ministering to Others
- Pray that we will trust the Spirit to show us in very practical ways how to love our neighbors as we love ourselves (Matthew 22:39).
- Pray that your church family will be committed to the process of stimulating each other to love and good deeds (Hebrews 10:24).
- Even though we were called to freedom from the law, pray that we will not turn our freedom in Christ into an opportunity to gratify the flesh, but through love will serve each other through the power of the Spirit (Galatians 5:13).
- Pray that our service to Christ will flow out of our love relationship with Him in the power of the Holy Spirit, not in religious forms to try to earn our own righteousness (Romans 7:6).
- Paul said he worked hard to present every man complete in Christ, striving according to God’s power which mightily worked within him (Colossians 1:28-29). As we minister to others, pray that we too will work by God’s power instead of our own.
- Ask God to guide the pastors and teachers of your church who are responsible to Him for the equipping of the saints for the work of service (Ephesians 4:11-12).
- Pray that in ministering to others, we will have the mindset of Jesus, who humbly laid down His life for our sake (Philippians 2:5-8)
We live in a divided nation that needs to see God’s people leading the way to healing and reconciliation.
Love and prayers to you all,